Superior work. Superior opportunities.
STL is known as an innovative leader in the design and
production of functional adhesive labels. In fact, we are the nation's leading scratch-off label manufacturer. We continually invest in technology
and our team. Our latest purchase is a "State-of-the-Art" press that has helped us explore new opportunities and sustain our growth.
If you’re technically inclined, committed to excellence, want to work in a positive environment Superior may be the place for you. Base pay is competitive, and our employees enjoy a project-based incentive program that allows them to earn extra compensation daily.
STL does not currently have opportunities available. Resumes are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Support Specialist – Full-Time Positions Available
This position is responsible for building and maintaining successful partnerships with external and internal Sales Representatives and customers in order to meet both team and company goals. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other STL departments will be critical to both individual and company success.
Duties will include:
- Facilitate flow of clear communication toward the completion of a successful project.
- Provide product quotes and supporting materials to customers.
- Enter orders and follow the order process to completion.
- Establish and maintain high customer service with all customers and with each department at STL.
- Process orders, update and maintain customer data and update of various projects utilizing software packages necessary to the project.
Applicants who are selected will be required to take a basic Mechanical Aptitude Test prior to interview. Drug screen required prior to employment. Hourly rates are determined based on experience and are negotiable.
If interested in this position please forward your resume to: email@example.com