Superior work. Superior opportunities.
STL is known as an innovative leader in the design and
production of functional adhesive labels. In fact, we are the nation's leading scratch-off label manufacturer. We continually invest in technology
and our team. Our latest purchase is a "State-of-the-Art" press that has helped us explore new opportunities and sustain our growth.
If you’re technically inclined, committed to excellence, want to work in a positive environment Superior may be the place for you. Base pay is competitive, and our employees enjoy a project-based incentive program that allows them to earn extra compensation daily.
STL does not currently have opportunities available. Resumes are welcome at email@example.com.
Production Machine Operator – Full-Time Positions Available
No experience is necessary. However, new hires with some experience in a production environment tend to thrive. STL is searching for individuals technically inclined, enjoy a fast-paced environment and are motivated by advancement opportunities within the company.
Duties will include:
- Set up and run finishing equipment following protocols as provided by Management.
- Take precautionary measures to maintain a clean workspace, and to properly care for equipment and raw materials.
- Read job paperwork thoroughly and carefully to fully understand customer and in-house requirements. Always complete job paperwork as instructed.
- Use software program to track job times and maintain product traceability.
- Inspect product for defects. Ensure that defects are extracted and not sent to the customer
- Follow procedures and instructions provided with respect to equipment operation
- Follow End of Shift steps provided by management before leaving your workstation for the day
- Maintain safe operating practices at all times. Report any dangerous situations or unsafe practices to your immediate supervisor.
Applicants who are selected will be required to take a basic Mechanical Aptitude Test prior to interview. Drug screen required prior to employment. Hourly rates are determined based on experience and are negotiable.
If interested in this position please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – Part/Full-Time Position Available
The Customer Service Representative position is an important role within the STL team. A person in this position is counted on to communicate with customers and coordinate between STL departments. Below is a list of duties and responsibilities for the position, including, but not limited to:
Duties will include:
- Order Entry – Receive and enter orders from customers. Follow established procedure to ensure all information is accurate and available for production team.
- Customer Service – Correspond with customers over the phone, via e-mail, and occasionally in person.
- Customer Record Maintenance – Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM and print management software to ensure customer record accuracy.
- Scheduling – Schedule orders after entering them into the system. Advocate for the customer during scheduling meetings.
- Communication - Work with customers, purchasing, production, shipping, and sales on order-related topics and quality issues. Provide detailed, timely information to all customers and employees.
- Sales – Support sales and marketing efforts, including following up with prospects, and selling stock labels.
- Customer Accounts – Communicate with customers about credit limits and payment information. Create and send pro-forma invoices. Coordinate with accounting team as needed.
Applicants who are selected will be required to take a Drug screen prior to employment. Hourly rates are determined based on experience and are negotiable.
If interested in this position please forward your resume to: email@example.com